Sunday, December 30, 2018

List of Independent Food Critic post's of 2018

Joe's Kansas City BBQ that I had review on

The year is about to come to a end that I have the list of the Independent Food Critic post's during in 2018 that I have about 44 post's as well that seems to be more then the other types of post's as will that I had did a review on a place by having a Buffalo Burger in South Dakota and Casa Bonita a Mexican place over in Denver Colorado that was on a episode of South Park. Did review some places in while I was in Florida as will. Did started Meaty Monday where I share something that is meaty on a Monday and had plenty of the Thirsty Thursdays where it is something to drink that I have that post on a Thursday. Mostly the list that I review mostly in 2018 that from January to December of this month from now.


Top 5 restaurants that everyone likes that I don't really like

Thirsty Thursday Pepsi Wild Cherry 

Manson Jar (Kansas City, Ks) review

Meaty Monday Double Cheeseburger

Thirsty Thursday Leninade 

Chicken A La Mar at Jazz Review

Fried Food Friday Beignets

Pettie Red Lobster Roll at Red Lobster review

Fried Food Friday Fried Shrimp 

Garozzo's Ristorante review

Thirsty Thursday Shamrock Shake

Jumpin Catfish Restaurant review

Fried Food Friday popcorn shrimp

Thirsty Thursday Mt Dew Ice

Meaty Monday Cheesesteak 

3-pont bloom at Outback steakhouse review

Thirsty Thursday Dew Berry Burst

HuHot Mongolian grill review

Wall Drug Cafe (Wall, SD)

Casa Bonita (Denver, Co)

Thirsty Thursday Old Fathfull Root Beer

Meaty Monday Buffalo Burger

Longhorn Steakhouse re-review

Thirsty Thursday Boothill and Front Street Sarsaparilla 

Meaty Monday Baby Back ribs

Meaty Monday Arby's Roast Beef sandwich 

Thirsty Thursday American Cherry Cola

Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que review

Thirsty Thursday BaJa Blast Freeze

Fried Food Friday Tater Tots

Thirsty Thursday Root Beer Flout

Thirsty Thursday NEHI Grape

Thirsty Thursday Butter Beer

Bahama Breeze Island 

Joe's Crab Shack Review 

Original Oyster House (Spanish Fort, Alabama) review

Thirsty Thursday KISS Cherry Cola 

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes at IHOP review

Thirsty Thursday Pumpkin Juice 

Fried Food Fried Pickles

Thirsty Thursday Flamming Moe

Zaxby's Re-review

Thirsty Thursday Frostie Vanilla Root Beer

Houlihan's Restaurant and bar review

Butter Beer that I did a Thirsty Thursday of

Those are the Independent Food Critic post's I did in 2018 that I will be doing more in 2019 that I would like to get some on the next RV trips as will. Also that I will have the 10th Anniversary of Independent Food Critic during in February and Hope you have a Happy New Year and Keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...