Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar


This is my review for December that is on Houlihan's over in Overland Park, Ks right by Oak Park Mall. That I had at their today for lunch that I had their french dip that was the full is what I got it was really good mostly like the meat was like prime rib or something that had the side of fries that the fries where not really that good as will. But the french dip was that it was busy since it is the Christmas Season that mostly every one is out doing their shopping. Mostly this place is really like Yard House and Granted City mostly a bit better then Granted city. Noticed that saw a some was ordering the french dip like I was most be a popular thing at this place do serve it with a side of horsey sauce and the Au Jus sauce to dip it in as will. Probably had been to one before that I did a review for it on another page then this one. Mostly for the french dip sandwich is what I know is good not really know what else is good at that place some place to go to dine in as will. Only has one side menu after all for Houlihan's 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5

French dip I had at that place.

More post's will be out soon and For now keep on viewing and eating and have Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...