Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Tree Layout 2018 YouTube Video


Got the YouTube Christmas Tree Layout video in some far that I was also going to do a FPV of it but the train would not stay on the tracks and the video wont come up as will and make do with the view of the train going around it that I had not place that a video of the Christmas Tree train since back in 2015 when I started to did that idea of a Christmas tree layout with a train going around it as will and also got the Hallmark Airship Santa ornament that is on my tree now and the Funko pop krampus as will. Got the video of it as will on my YouTube channel and have it to share on this post as will.


I will be doing more post's soon for now keep on viewing Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...