Friday, February 1, 2019

Top 5 Netflix original series


This is my first post of February of this year from now on the first day of the month. Got the 5 original series on Netflix the most reorganized steaming network ever that they been having their own series to watch that is where the binge-watching came from. Got the 5 I pick out mostly the ones I mostly had watched most of the episodes of not really the best pick by others view but it is my picks as will.

1, A Series of Unfortunate Events (2017-2019)

2, Chilling Adventure of Sabrina (2018-Present)

3, Stranger Things (2016-Present)

4, Everything Sucks (2018)

5, The Epic tale of Captain Underpants (2018-Present)


Those where my picks of the Netflix shows I mostly watch got some Honorable Mentions some of the ones I had watch some of the episodes of not all of the episodes from that series as will. Honorable mentions: Hemlock Grove (2013-2015), Daredevil (2015-2018), Lost in Space (2018-Present) and Disenchantment (2018-Present) Mostly my Honorable Mentions if you want to know about those series that are on Netflix you can chick them out yourself if your are a subscriber to it or just Google it for info on them. Maybe sometime soon I will rank up the top original movies as will and more post's will be out soon and For now keep on viewing and watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...