Monday, February 4, 2019

Independent Food Critic Meaty Monday Pork Tenderloin Sandwich


Had not did a Meaty Monday in a long time since back in July of 2018 until now where I share something that is meat this is not a Vegetarian or a Vegan post. This is on the pork tenderloin sandwich where it is mostly pork that is mostly the tenderloin part all tender, Breaded and deep fried on a bun. Mostly dose sound like something I would even share for Fried Food Friday for now it is something on Meaty Monday. Mostly Pork Tenderloin sandwiches are served at restaurants mostly at ones that are in small locale run towns that the locales go to. Mostly pork tenderloin sandwiches are a mid west thing known for in Indiana and Iowa as will. You can find them also at a Culver's that is a Midwest form of a fast food place. Mostly pork is not something every religion can have especially Jews and Muslims and I am not in those religions as will I can be able to have my pork tenderloin with a side of fries with it. Also it is the year of the pig in Chinese New Year that pork comes from a pig as will. If you are at a local place in a town in the mid west have pork tenderloin sandwiches I would recommend to order it as will. Also let you all now that the 10 years of Independent  Food Critic post will be out soon and For now keep on viewing and eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...