Sunday, February 17, 2019

10 Years of Independent Food Critic




It is 10 years by now on this day that I had started the Independent Food Critic reviews mostly the first one was a YouTube video on Outback Steakhouse when I was their on Valentines Day 2009 that I got the video uploaded on the 17th of February mostly had started with doing it on my YouTube channel for awhile then had something went wrong that I made do with it as a blog on my Myspace page. Then in 2010 it went to doing my reviews on my fan page and did went back to doing them on YouTube in 2010 for a short while that mostly it was a lot of work to do to upload them on YouTube then I just do them on this blog page most of the time since back in 2012 that I mostly did meant away to get a Web page for it as will. The Independent Food Critic did had some changes mostly I was using Indy for short as Independent mostly the ones I know rather go by Independent then Indy that some think it is mostly to India like if I only do Indian food places and the some with one that Indy for like I am in Indianapolis mostly in Kansas City after all most of the time I uses the full word Independent Food Critic now. Mostly did try to get 3 reviews of the month and now it is the one per month. Did had ideas of doing every place I go to eat at for a review. Not every place I will do eat at will have a review. Mostly their are the places I am not reviewing are mostly a McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell and a Subway mostly major fast food places after all. Do review chain places and some fast food places I look more into ones that are mostly something to review about. Doing 1 out of 5 rating is still what I been doing and still doing it for my reviews. Long before that I had the idea of grading it like what a teacher dose in school give it A,B,C,D or a F. Mostly for the service at the place. More times what I ever get at that place it goes out of the full restaurant. Their been also reviews I do get something from that place and review on it. Did re-reviews a threw times as will mostly now got to what over a year to do that as will. Just don't do reviews as the Independent Food Critic that I do post's on something that is food such as ranking up the top places to eat and the top types of food. Did ideas of somethings on some days such as Thirsty Thursday where I share something to drink on Thursday. Taco Tuesday where it is a type of Taco that pretty much die out, Fried Food Friday that is something fried on a Friday last year that I started Meaty Monday where it is something that is meat on a Monday. Mostly for the upcoming ideas of Independent Food Critic I will look more into doing some more places to review on. Been thinking about doing it as a Podcast to do my reviews on. For now I will just stick with blogging it on Blogger. Soon I will probably be having a steak or a lobster dinner out some place soon to Celebrate 10 years of Independent Food Critic mostly between a Red Lobster or a Outback Steakhouse. Also go my first review as a video on this day 10 years ago on this post as will. 





Have a Happy 10 Years of Independent Food Critic to you all if it had been limited to some I know and that I am my own food critic that I don't do it for a locale city news paper or review them on Yelp for now keep on eating and viewing as will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...