Monday, February 25, 2019

Independent Food Critic Meaty Monday French Dip



Today is a Monday that is where I share something meaty. It is on the French dip that is pretty much like the cheese steak mostly have it dip in a juice call au jus. Mostly a french dip sandwich is roast beef on a hoagie roll mostly have it with Swiss cheese and horsey sauce. That the French dip was Originated over in California at the Original Philppe's that they get their sandwich dip in au jus by opposition. Mostly started out by mistake that they drop it in au jus. Most places did serve this type of sandwich especially at Arby's. Mostly the places I like to get them would be Chartroose Caboose and Haulihan's are two of the places that I get them at. Also their are times that french dip is served with chicken, Turkey or lamb mostly just focusing on roast beef with it. The last place I review that I had a French Dip their as will. Mostly by having one with aue jus to dip it in with a side of fries with it. Now it is been 10 years that I been doing Independent Food Critic and still on doing it for now. More post's out soon and For Now keep on eating and Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...