Thursday, February 7, 2019

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Excel Red Cream


Today is a Thursday where I share a drink to you on this day as Thirsty Thursday where it is on Excel Red Cream that is mostly a red cream soda as will. It is one of the sodas I got from KC Soda Co before it had closed. Yesterday from now had did a live soda drinking on Facebook as will. Also did another live soda drinking on a Red Cream soda that I had from the BBQ place in Texas that I was live in Oklahoma. Mostly with Excel Red Cream it is a red cream soda mostly what it taste like say it comes from pure cane sugar and it had been around since 1936 mostly still something to have when it comes to Red Cream soda mostly like the Barq's red cream soda that I get at Chartroose Caboose over in Lenexa Kansas and do find bottles of them over in Mississippi and Louisiana. It happens to be the month of February mostly think of the color red for this month because of Valentines Day and Chinese New Year was also last Tuesday mostly something red to drink during the month of February. More post's will be out soon and also the 10 years of Independent Food Critic post will be publish on the 17th of February  and For now keep on viewing and drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...