Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Nick and Jack's


This is the review for the month of February of this year from now where it is on Nick and Jack's over in Parkville, Mo that I had went to for lunch today that has a good as atmosphere at that place mostly with the music it made it sound like I was going into a Italian restaurant mostly fine cook food is what it is mostly what they yous in their slogan. Had their french dip mostly say it uses prime beef something like that it was good mostly not really a big portion of it mostly the Houlihan's type is much better. The fries where OK after all mostly it is a place to stop by after all. If you are by one. Still be a place I would go back a few times if I am in Parkville that is not to far from it's YMCA that I been going their a few times as will. The serves as good did not took that long to get my food. Has a low light atmophere and really clean place. Still coast over 10 dollars what I got not the most bigger portions as will. I probably get something different when I go back their. For Nick and Jacks 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5


Let you all know that the 10 years of Independent Food Critic will be publish this Sunday celebrating 10 years of doing it. Would like the idea of using the hashtag #liemsblogs on Instagram  by having something that is food and the number 10 if I ever have someone then myself doing it. More reviews and post's out soon and For now keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...