Tuesday, December 31, 2019

List of Liem's Blogs of 2019


Myself at the Great Lakes Science Center 

Right now the year 2019 is about to come to a end and the same with this decade going into the 2020's. Had about 67 post's in this year including with the Independent Food Critic and this post not as much like I had last year. More times this year was more into my past on my mind back in my middle school times just as the same like I was back in 2007 that their was a person I know long ago I wanted to meet with again never happen after all. Noticed it was the 10 years of Independent Food Critic after all as will and had the idea of doing a YouTube show as a teacher name Mr Drakson. Got most of the post's I did from January to December as will that October and December was tied with the most by 10 post's just like last year.

Into Train sets

Top 5 Netflix Original series 

Top 12 Diselpunk movies

10 years of Independent Food Critic 
  
Top 10 Cyberpunk Movies

It's St Patrick's Day

Into doing 360's 

Collecting Souvenir Coins

Top 10 Movies in the year 2000

Top 5 Extreme Sports video games

Top 10 movies in the year 1999

500th post on Blogger

Top 10 teachers I had when I was in school

Top 6 things I did in Jr High that I don't do as much any more or not at all

Top 10 places I suggest for school field trips

It's talk like pirate day/Pirate day

My New YouTube series as Mr Drakson

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2019

My Halloween Layout 2019

Top 7 Horror movies with evil children

My own horror icons

Top 9 Halloween Horror nights icons 

Top 10 Scary Clowns in Movies and TV

Demon Baby

Top 11 Dracula's in Movies and TV

Halloween 2019

My Bucket list 

About Me 

My Christmas Layout 2019

It's Saint Nicholas Day

My Christmas Layouts from the last 4 years

Top 10 Santa Claus's in movies and TV

It's National Ugly Sweater day

My Christmas post 

Those are the post's I did in the year 2019 as will got some ideas to do in the year 2020. For now keep on viewing and Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...