Thursday, January 2, 2020

My New Years Revolutions 2020

This is the first post of the year 2020 that are some New Years Revolutions I am sitting up on myself that more times that New Years Revolution's are promise to keep that I am not really good at keeping them that long try to do the best most of us that are not good at keeping them after all such as going on a diet and quit smoking that I am never really a smoke at all. Those are some things I have that I am trying to improve on myself with.

To be a better person as I can

Focus more a head then in think way to much of my past

Work out more at the YMCA

Not say much of negative things on Social Media 

Not to compare myself to other things

Those are some things I have for my revolutions that their is eating healthy that I need to do that is hard on me as will not really much by doing that after all. Remember back in 6th grade had did a assignment to write down a New Years revolution that I say setting around watching TV and eating chips as my New Years Revolution that the teacher wanted me to right down a real one. Do what I can to make some of those revolution as I can that I am not really perfect on doing them after all. You probably have some that you are doing any way to approve on your self in the New Year. Have a Happy New Year in the year 2020.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...