Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Rainforest Cafe

 
This is my 3rd review for the month of January that today from now that we had ate at Rainforest Cafe a tourist theme restraint with a Rainforest theme that has animatronic animals. That is similar to what T-Rex Cafe that used to be over at Legends Outlet. We had ate at the one over at the Riverwalk in San Antonio Texas. Had a frozen raspberry lemonade with light up cups. The food was find their has a decent portions of it. I had a BBQ bacon burger with fries. It was good a bit better then T-Rex Cafe. Mostly the Frozen raspberry lemonade was mostly berry ice. It is a tourist place to go to bring kids their. For Rainforest Cafe.  1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

More reviews on will be published soon still want to go to a BBQ place sometime in Texas for it's beef brisket. For now keep on eating and viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...