Thursday, January 23, 2020

Independent Food Critic Dickinson Seafood (Dickson, TX)


Got another review in for the month of January that right now I am in Texas that I just had ate at a Sea food place over in Dickson, Tx. Not to far from Houston that it is mostly a local place where it looks like where a Burger King was there before. Started off with a Sea food gumbo that was exstra by cost it was pretty good that had big chunks of shrimp and fish with a side of rice. The main thing I had was the 6 shrimp and 6 crawfish tails and exstra fries the coleslaw or a salad. The shrimp was decent size and the Crawfish tails was small mostly what it is that they where both fried. It was really fine and more better off with it's catfish at that place it is something for locals to go for fish and other types of Sea food. For Dickson Seafood 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.  More posts and reviews soon some time soon would want to go for some beef brisket since we are in Texas after all. For now keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...