Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Riverpark Pub and Eatery (Parkville, Mo)


It is the first review in 2020 and a January one after all had ate at the Riverpark Pub and Eatery that is over in Parkville Mo that is in the area by the university that is a place for mostly locals to come by to have something to eat hang out and watch the Chiefs game. It was my 2nd time at that place had the Riverpark burger with Swiss and with fries that the burger was pretty good mostly it is the Riverpark sauce is what it suppose to make it what it is that it is a red sweet sauce need a bit more of it that the burger was fine not really know if it was really beef since they also had a black bean burger their. Their fries and crispy and good. That the serves was the one person take care of after all. It is something to stop by when I am at Parkville Mo for a burger or something else to eat. It is something for locals can go and even the University students can come by and have TV's showing sports games on them. For Riverpark Pub and Eatery 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5

Riverpark Burger I had

Let you all know soon I will be going on another trip into Texas that might get a place to review on this trip mostly a BBQ, Tex Mex, Steak house or even a sea food place since we will be by the gulf after all. More reviews soon will be publish and other things after all. For now keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...