Monday, August 27, 2018

Top 8 Summer movies of 2018



Summer season is about to end that I am doing this tradition by ranking up the movies I had went to see this summer. Even it is pretty much dying down with summer movies that they no longer doing much of the summer released movies as will. But I got about 8 movies that I had seen this year. Let you know they are my picks after all. 

1, Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom 

2, Deadpool 2

3, The Meg (IMAX)

4, Avengers Infinity War

5, Ant Man and Wasp 

6, Skyscraper 

7, Hotel Transylvania 3 

8, Incredibles 2

Those are the movies I had seen this year so far during in the summer I will do more post's soon and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...