Thursday, August 2, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Root Beer Flout


This is the first post of the month of August of this year from now. Since it is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you that I am sharing one of my old time favorites root beer flout. A Root Beer flout is root beer with vanilla ice cream that had been add. Where it was serve in soda fountains in the old times. Their are places that do serve root beer flouts such as A&W Restraints that is one that they are known for. Red Robin also dose bottomless root beer flouts out of really big mugs. Also Sonic drive inn dose have them as well Culver's dose serve them with their own type of root beer. Root Beer flouts are something you can make your self by taking a scoop of ice cream and add root beer to it that is how you make a root beer flout. Their are times that they do add chocolate syrup with it. Another name they do call root beer flouts are a black cow and in Australia they are call a spider. Their are other types of soda flouts. Mostly the root beer kind is what I normally like. More post's will be out soon and For now keep on drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...