Thursday, August 16, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Wing Stop

 
This is the August review that is in for now. Where I had ate at Wing Stop for lunch that the one I had went to is on 18th street in Kansas City, Ks. It is a wing place that has a Aviator look to it's place mostly a fast food like wing place. I had their medium wing combo that is 8 wings with seasoning fries had the bone in wings with the Cajun sauce. Took 15 minuets to since I had showed up when they just got open. The wings where alright mostly the Cajun sauce is mostly spicy and it had a taste like from Quaker Steak and Lube wing sauce also had it's own take on the atomic wing sauce. The fries where pretty good that they look home made and seasoning. This is some place to stop by for lunch and if you really are hungry for wings. Also did not had much with a soda selection in their fountain's as will. Not really the best place but something to get wings or chicken strips as will. Still a bit pricey what I got after all. Next time if I go to a Wing Stop I will try another wing sauce such as the Spicy Koran. For Wing Stop 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.


I will be doing some more post's soon and reviews that we are going down south in the fall I will probably get some places to review on as I can. For now keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...