Friday, July 27, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Fried Food Friday Tater Tots


Today is Friday where I share something deep fried. Where it is tater tots that they are grind up potatoes deep fried that they can be backed but this is mostly on fried foods with this. Tater Tots are something what most kids like that they do serve them for school lunch's. Their are some restraints that do serve them such as Sonic drive inn and Dave and Busters are some as will. That they are bite size as well. Do have them with cheese and chili on them as will. Tater tots are another way of fries to have on  the side. More times they like to dip them in ketchup. That we all like them as will most of us it they are fried of backed. I will be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...