Thursday, July 19, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Baja Blast Freeze


It is a Thursday that means I share a drink to you for Thirsty Thursday. Since it is the month of July that I got something to cool you down is a Baja Blast Freeze you can find at Taco Bell where it is a frozen take on the Mt Dew Baja Blast that you can only find at Taco Bell have it a limited at stores mostly in the summer. That's the known frozen type. That also have other freeze drinks their at Taco Bell on Happy Hour's that is after 2pm where you can get it for a dollar. Thing is alright mostly like it better when it is not freeze form with Baja Blast. But it is something to keep you cool. Also meant to write this for a while until now.  I will be doing more post's soon for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...