Monday, July 2, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Meaty Monday Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich


This is the first post on the 2nd day of the month of July that it is a Meaty Monday where I share something that is meaty. The thing I am sharing is Arby's Roost Beef sandwich. That is what Arby's is known for. Been serving those since when they open back in 1964. Now you can get them with a side of curly fries and tater cakes. That you can get their roast beef sandwich's small, Medium or large. More times I would go to Arby's when I have a craving for a roost beef sandwich after all. They also have other types of roost beef sandwich's their such as a beef n cheddar or a french dip that are some that they also have other things at that place besides roast beef. Their are also other places that do have roast beef. Mostly with Arby's that they serve Roast Beef sandwich's as away alternate way of fast food then burgers. Mostly have their roast beef sandwich's with Araby Sauce or horsey sauce on them or both like what I do. More post will be out soon and For Now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...