Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que


This is the review for the month of July from now. That it is a popular BBQ place in Kansas City. Where it is on the Kansas side. Had not ate their in a long time that the last time it was call Oklahoma Joe's now it is call Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que where it is located at a gas station. That was one of the places that Adam Richman went by when he was in Kansas City from a previews episode of Man V Food. That the late Anthony Bourdain had went to this place and he really like it. Also do know some one how also like this place that he stops by here when he is in KC. What I had their was their combo sandwich that I had a jumbo that it is a sandwich with two meats of your pick that I had pick pull pork and beef Brisket as mine with a side of fries. Do have food fries their that is seasoning. It was pretty good mostly BBQ that is both pull pork and beef brisket in a sandwich. Had try their sauces that the Night of the living BBQ one is what I like the best that I had buy a bottle of it. Of course that I had say it is a popular BBQ place's in Kansas City that it really gets a crowd at that place. To me that their are other BBQ places to go after all. Mostly like Poppa Bobs BBQ over in Bonner but they say it had or going to be closed. Also have BBQ sauce's and dry rub to buy and some gift as will. For Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5


I will be doing mores post's soon and For Now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...