Monday, July 23, 2018

Top 5 Shark movies



Since that shark week is happening now on the Discovery Channel that I am going to rank up the 5 shark movies. Mostly this week I will be having it on the Discovery Channel that will set DVR to record some of the shark documentary's they show on that network during this week. Also going to be watching shark movies after all. Got the 6 movies I got on this list let you know it is my pick might not be the best chose after all. Got one on this list is something that is TV made.

1, Jaws (1975)

2, Deep Blue Sea (1999)

3, The Shallow (2016)

4, Open Water (2004)

5, Sharknado 2 ( TV Movie 2014)

Those are the 5 shark movies I had pick out after all. After watching them you probably will be afraid to go swimming. More post's will be out soon and for now Keep on biting and viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...