Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Top 6 Shark Breeds



Since we are still in shark week that I am going to rank up the 6 shark breeds let you know they are my pick after all. Got one that happens to be extinct type of shark as we think. One that has not been noticed by humans yet. 

1, Megalodon

2,  Great White 

3, Hammer Head

4, Cookie Cutter 

5, Bull Shark

6, Tiger Shark

Those are the shark breeds that I had pick out after all that Shark Week is in it's 30th Anniversary right now on Discovery that you are probably afraid to go in the water and set on a toilet that you fear that a shark will come to eat you. More post's soon For now keep on biting and viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...