Since yesterday was the 4th of July that I am going to share a Americana Soda for Thirsty Thursday. Where it is on Americana Cherry Cola. Where it is a cherry cola with a vintage taste to it that is something I recommend to have. Had went live on Facebook for it back in February of this year. That was not to long from George Washington's Birthday that I had say things about him when I was live that he cut down a cherry tree that he admitted that he did it could not tell a lie. It was something to drink when I was live since it was Americana and cherry flavor. Had a old vintage taste to it that I would have it on the 4th of July or when ever. Also had went live on Facebook during on the 4th of July by having the Black Cherry Kind that was really different then Americana Cherry Cola. More times I would stick with Americana Cherry Cola with it's cherry cola vintage taste. Something that could be Americana as Applepie. More post's out soon For now keep on drinking and viewing!
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Americana Cherry Cola
Since yesterday was the 4th of July that I am going to share a Americana Soda for Thirsty Thursday. Where it is on Americana Cherry Cola. Where it is a cherry cola with a vintage taste to it that is something I recommend to have. Had went live on Facebook for it back in February of this year. That was not to long from George Washington's Birthday that I had say things about him when I was live that he cut down a cherry tree that he admitted that he did it could not tell a lie. It was something to drink when I was live since it was Americana and cherry flavor. Had a old vintage taste to it that I would have it on the 4th of July or when ever. Also had went live on Facebook during on the 4th of July by having the Black Cherry Kind that was really different then Americana Cherry Cola. More times I would stick with Americana Cherry Cola with it's cherry cola vintage taste. Something that could be Americana as Applepie. More post's out soon For now keep on drinking and viewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment