Monday, September 24, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Original Oyster House (Spanish Fort, Alabama)


This happens to be my 3rd review that I had ate at a sea food place over in Alabama that is right close to the gulf. Let you know I did not had any oyster's their. Had their shrimp platter that had the boil shrimp did not care much for. Had fried shrimp that was pretty good. Shrimp scampi that it was Ok that it also came with stuff shrimp that I only ate one that it had a stuffing that they normally have in clams. My sides where french fries and red beans and rice that I had a cup of gumbo as will. It will do for something that is sea food and also had alligator bites those had came out latter they where good. Has a sea food that it is close by the Gulf. Mostly a sea food shake of some kind that I got a shirt from their gift shop as will. For the Original Oyster House 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More reviews out soon and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...