Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sauer Castle over in Kansas City, Kansas



Going to write a bit about Sauer Castle that is up in the hills of Kansas City, Ks. While in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia that has the Black Angel where they clam to be haunted that in Kansas City, Ks where I currently at has Sauer Castle. Sauer Castle was built in 1871 that was belong to Anton Sauer that he came from Austria that brought a German Gothic architecture look to it on the hills to view the river that him and his family had lived their.  That Alton Sauer had died in 1879 that he is berried in Union Cemetery over in the Mo side of Kansas City. That Sauer Castle had it's murders and deaths went on with supernatural activates over the years with the Sauer Family that Sauer castle had been taking over by different generations of the Sauer Family. That in the 1980's that a person was going to re-work on it and never had did yet that is the current owner of Sauer Castle where today it is ratting away that never got work on that happens to be a Historical site. It is all gated up not letting any one go paste the gate into Sauer Castle at all. It is guarded by the owner he will shoot you if your on it's property over the gate. My not want to go past by the gate any way. It is best if you stay on the other side of the gate to get a quick photo of it and your self in it. That their are ones do go by it to site see and I had went by it twice for now.

Myself by Sauer Castle with my 2nd time by it.

More post's will be out soon and Have a Spooky Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...