Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Top 10 Teachers I had when I was in school

That it is September where the kids are back to school start off with the month of the 10 teachers I had when I was in school that was a idea I had during teacher appreciation week. Had did ask if I should do this post on my Facebook status that got 2 LIKES for it after all. It had been a long time since I was a kid in school still do remember most of my teachers I had mostly from Elementary to high school. Mostly my picks for the ones I did like the best. One's that are really rememberable. Some that are the ones I like as how they are as teachers to me and mostly closer with when I had them as teachers only go by Ms or Mr for respected for them that is what I still know them by their last names and mostly the schools I had them in.

1, Ms Nettles (Wilson Jr High)

2, Ms Dilts (Wilson Jr High)

3, Ms Champion (Rue Elementary)

4, Ms McGlade (Wilson Jr High)

5, Mr Przymus (Wilson Jr High)

6, Ms Blue (TJ High)

7, Ms Green (TJ High)

8, Ms Meyer (Wilson Jr High)

9, Mr Anderson (Rue Elementary)

10, Ms Schuler (Wilson Jr High)

Mostly the 10 teachers I had when I was in school got some Honorable Mentions to the ones that are teacher associates not really teachers that they where like teachers that did help use in need to keep up with are school assignments.  Honorable Mentions: Ms Weese, Mr Rutland and Ms Pebley got more post's soon For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...