Thursday, September 26, 2019

My new YouTube series as Mr Drakson


Let you all know I am going to do a new series on YouTube with a new channel for it soon that it will be myself as a teacher call Mr Drakson that will teacher on the Paranormal, Supernatural and Cinema History as will that uses the tools I have and the knowledge I know. Use some of the things with the teachers I had with it. That some time soon I will have other things such as going LIVE on YouTube and on site locations it will refer to as field trips and Interview with my former teachers that might be impossible to happen. That their are times I did want to be a teacher don't got a degree or went to collage as will don't get payed as much and even doing this for now won't get payed at all. I will just keep it simple for now it will expand even more as I think see where it goes after all. The Video of me did explained some of it I uploaded.     



I will bring up some things I the first video as my class soon on that channel. Hop you do view it as will and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...