Saturday, September 7, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Bison Witches Bar Deli (Lincoln, Ne)


This is the review for September of this year from now that I am in Lincoln Nebraska that I had went to this place that is Bison Witches Bar Deli that it was one place that my cousin had suggested that it is over in the downtown Lincoln not to far from the University of Nebraska it is a bar like place that serves sandwiches mostly all of them hot. Mostly have plenty of meat in it that I had the pastrami it was good that is served on rye bread mostly real pastrami had a side of BBQ chips as will with it. It is some place that is by the University that is a bar that is one of the places where collage students can come by. That mostly did not had much of mustard in that sandwich the service was pretty good. It is some place to get deli style sandwiches mostly a local place not some franchise own. Do recommended as will for Bison Witches 1 out of 5 I will give it a 4 out of 5. Most post's will come out soon. For now keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...