Thursday, September 12, 2019

Top 6 things I did in Jr High that I don't do as much any more or not at all

Got some things to rank up that I did mostly when I was in Jr High that is now refer to middle school now. Still refer to as Jr High when I was attending it. Mostly back in JR High was the 2 years 7th and 8th grade that it was from 1999 to 2001. That I did more during that time then mostly my 4 years in High school did had some teachers and staff I was really close with as will. Mostly with time had change that I do some things differently now. That I got the 6 things I don't do any more or as much right now then what I did in Jr High.

1, Listing to current music by today

2, Watching Network shows that had not been recorded  

3, Listing to music on CD's as much

4, Playing video games on Playstation 1

5, Going out for a bike ride 

6, Drinking Mountain Dew and Sobe's as much

Those are the things I had not do or as much right now that I did in when I was in Jr High. Got a Honorable Mention: Watching movies on VHS tapes. Got more post's soon for now Keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...