Monday, September 16, 2019

Top 10 places I suggest for school field trips

Myself with a plasma Ball at the Great Lakes Science Center 

Had been at some places that I noticed that would be good for school field trips. That is something both students and even teachers like to do. Mostly the one's I have on their are mostly educational places mostly forms of Museums and got a couple that has animals like a form of a zoo and one as a zoo it self. That would be some of the places I would take my students on a field trip if I was a teacher for real but I am not. Got one place on this list that I really been on a school field trip a few times before. On my previews RV trip with my parents that we where at places that had school taking field trips on. Let you all know that I don't have pumpkin patches, Bowling ally's, Baseball games and a amusement parks on this list even been on to those on field trips in school for real.

1, Great Lake Science Center (Cleveland, Ohio)

2, The Henry Ford Museum (Dearborn, Mi)

3, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (Merritt Island, FL)

4, Morrill Hall (Lincoln, NE)

5, Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo (Omaha, NE)

6, Cosmosphere (Hutchinson, Ks)

7, Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum (Ashland, NE)

8, New England Aquarium (Boston, MA)

9, Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center (Gettysburg, PA)

10, Living History Farm (Urbandale, IA)

Those are the 10 places I suggest for schools  to take students on field trips got some Honorable Mentions: Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (Washington D.C.), U.S. Capitol (Washington D.C.) , Fort Osage National Historic Landmark (Sibley, Mo) and Omaha Children's Museum (Omaha, NE). If a teacher noticed this post that they would get ideas of taking their students on field trips as will. Mostly places I had been before as will that I noticed do make good field trips as will. More post's soon will be publish and for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...