Saturday, September 28, 2019

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2019

Pumpkins from last year 
Once again getting close to October that I will be doing mostly spooky related post most of the month. Normally it is the month with the most in a year. Got some ideas of post's to do as will for it that I am still going to do things with Liem's Blogs as will with a new YouTube series I am going to do and still do Independent Food critic things such as reviews. Mostly that month I do watch horror movies each from different sub genres of horror from the 1920's to the 2010's as always for a while in October. Hop you view those post's as will already got some ideas to do and some will come up to mind later on. For now keep on viewing and have a scary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...