Friday, October 4, 2019

My Halloween Layout 2019


It is the first post of the month of October of this year where it on the Halloween layout for this year normally it is the same the crystal ball seance table them always. That I still using some of the same things as will like the keep sake urn of my moms ash's in it and the skeleton candles in the back are some and got some new things such as the skull candle holders in the center that I order on Amazon and the black magic ball that lights up and changes colors with a pentagram in it got that at Halloween Spirit as the same with the black bleeding candles in the front. Mostly the candles I am using are real only one take one in the steampunk crow jack o lantern one and only draw up the 3 tarot cards mostly the same from last year and leave them place most of the year of it and noticed I even made it look more darker this year. 

Tartot Cards draw up


More post's will be publish soon for now keep on Keep on viewing and Have a scary Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...