Saturday, October 12, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Pizza Studio Re-Review


This is the re-review on Pizza Studio over in Legends Outlet in Kansas City, Kansas that my last review was 5 years ago from now. It is the month of October that it is National Pizza month to do a pizza place for my review. Mostly Pizza Studio that is by the same owners of Free Bird Burrito's mostly one of the places for Millennial's go that it is a mostly like Subway and Chipotle where it is with pizza that where you can make your own make it front of you when you order it by creating how you want it. That with mine was with regular crust with tomato marina with cheese. Mostly the toppings are beef, sausage, Pepperoni and some chicken. It was pretty good that the crust was thin taste like more of freshly made like almost New York Style. It was still pretty pricey after all that I had not been going to that place for a while as will I still recommend it when you are out shopping at Legends Outlet. For Studio Pizza it is the same with the last time 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.   


More post's and reviews will be out soon For now keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...