Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Own Horror Icons

Mostly got my own take on horror icons that was something that Universal Studios had did for it's Halloween Horror nights. That I got my own take on them as will that they are characters that can be used in meany different things such as haunted attractions such as Halloween Haunts and Universal Studios Halloween Horror nights. Have them in movies, Comic Books and graphic novel's and all kinds of things with them. Mostly the ones I have are form of teachers got 2 that aren't. Mostly that teachers can be scary to me especially as a kid when I was in school that it can be even scary to run into them in public that it still is for me as will. Going to give some details on those horror icons after all.     

Ms Natelson: A young teacher in her late 20's that she has dark hair that wears mostly black all the time has tattoos on her arm with a red bloody design and on the upper part is a bleeding apple with a knife threw it. She was really tired of her students miss behaving, Failing their her class and not show up on time that if you get detention that she tortures her students in cruel and gruesome ways that would make them rather be dead.    

Drake the demon boy: A teenage boy that just looks like any normal boy most of the time that can take form to devour his victims that a person came up to his mother when he was pregnant with him that he warrens her that her child is a demon that it came for real. 

Ms Butchermeyer: A woman that is middle aged that became a demon in the dark ages that currently she is a high school English teacher that devours her students if they misbehave.  

Mr Drakson the mad Science teacher: Not the one I am doing on a YouTube channel. Where this one is a science teacher that mostly uses some of his students to experiment on for class, Create hybrid creators, That also mutate it's students and even dissecting his students then just by using frogs.

The Writer: A struggling horror writer that been cursed mostly who ever writes about to place that person in his story's that they are in his story's for real mostly would even get killed in them for real and most of his story's don't end happily after all.

Those are some of my own horror icons could get some more ideas soon that I even have some of their own mazes for them after all. Do got idea for Mazes such as Middle School Apocalypse and Haunted Elementary school. A scare zone call Steam Apocalypse mostly something to use at amusement parks for it's Halloween attractions. More post's soon for For now keep on viewing and have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...