Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Top 7 Horror movies with evil children



Mostly kids can be scary by times that handling a child is the most scary thing even having kids of my own is something that dose scare me that I can't handle raising them myself. Can get your life ruin if you are not responsible to take care of them. Back in middle school that I clam some one that was pregnant that their baby is a demon.  They can be a blessing or even a cures by having kids don't even have any of my own after all. Had made movies about them after all. Got the 7 movies I pick out with evil and scary children that they are my picks.

1, The Omen (1976)

2, Pet Sematary (1989)

3, Village of the Damned (1995)

4, The Ring (2002)

5, The Exorist (1973)

6, Children of the corn (1984)

7, Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Those are the horror movies with evil children in them that kids. Kids can be cute and innocent bring joy to your life or they can be really frighting by times that brings terror. More post's will be publish soon. For now keep on viewing and have a scary day!

Let you all know got a couple of videos as Mr Drakson on the YouTube channel now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...