Sunday, October 20, 2019

Top 10 scary clowns in Movies and TV

Myself by Pennywise at Halloween Spirit 
Mostly clowns can be really funny brings joy to others mostly are found in circus, Amusement parks and at kids birthday party's but that they have a dark side that their are ones afraid of them as will. Got the 10 scary clowns from movies and TV they are my picks as will got a couple that are minor ones still a bit scary as will. 

1, Pennywise (It chapter 1 and 2, 2017 and 2019)

2, Twisty (AHS: Freak Show, TV)

3, Captain Spaulding (House of 1000 Corpses, 2003)

4, Jocker (The Dark Knight, 2008)

5, Buster Dawkins (Masters of Horror: We all scream for Ice Cream)

6, JoJo the Klownzilla (Killer Klowns from Outer Space, 1988)

7, Clown Zombie (Zombieland, 2009)

8, Clown (Spawn, 1997)

9, Zeebo (Are You Afraid of the Dark, TV)

10, The Clown Doll (Poltergeist, 1982)

Those are my picks of the scary clowns in movies and TV that clowns can be funny or can frighting you. To Sid Haig that was the clown Caption Spaulding from House of a 1000 Corpses and the Devils Rejects  that had passed away R.I.P to Sid Haig 1939-2018. More post's will be publish soon and For now have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...