Thursday, October 24, 2019

Independent Food Critic:Thirsty Thursday Mt Dew Voodoo


It is a Thursday where I share something to drink for Thirsty Thursday it is still the month of October where I have to share a couple of spook theme drinks. It is on Mt. Dew Voodoo that it is their limited edition for 2019 that has a mystery flavor to it that had drank it twice mostly some type of carbonated taste I don't really know what it is. Might know what it is if you have tried it? Mostly it's one of their season limited drinks as the same with Pitch Black mostly do like that one the best any way. You may want to grab a Mt. Dew Voodoo before it is gone with it's clear mystery carbonated taste. Might come back for 2020 Halloween season by next year? More post's will be publish soon and For now have a scary day and keep on drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...