Friday, October 18, 2019

Top 9 Halloween Horror Nights Icons


Had did a post on my own horror icons now got the ones to rank up that where from Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights. That it is a thing going on at Universal Studios where it is during the Halloween Season around night time that has scare zones and maze's pretty much like what other theme parks are doing during that time of the year in October. Just as the same with Halloween Haunts with the Cider Fairs parks. Did not went to Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios besides that I been to Universal Studios before that I had watch a YouTube Video on Halloween Horror Nigh icons. Mostly they have icons of their own a few times as will had pick the ones that interest me by ranking them up and I tried to avoid ones that they took from movies such that they used such as Michael Meyers, Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger are some.      

1, The Director 

2, The Caretaker

3, Lady Luck

4, The Storyteller

5, Eddie Schmidt

6, The Usher

7, Jack the Clown

8, Cindy Caine

9,  Chance 

Those are the horror icons they used for it's Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios as will. They are my picks of that I had rank up by my own. More post's soon will be publish and For now have a frighting Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...