Thursday, September 19, 2019

It's Talk like a Pirate day/Pirate Day

Myself on Talk like a Pirate Day
It is Talk like a Pirate Day or that I refer to it as Pirate Day. The paraodic holiday that where you talk like a pirate by saying AHOY MATEYS!, AYE AYE, CAP'N! and Argh! are some of the things to say or fully dress up as a pirate with a hat, eye patch, Peg Leg and a hook for a hand. Talk like a Pirate day is founded by two guys that had a life style as pirates one of them is name Cap'N Slappy from Oregon in 1995 that this day Krispy Kreme Doughnuts did had a thing where they give away free doughnuts if you talk like a pirate or dress as one to get free doughnuts that is what I did by dressing up like a pirate for it back in 2016 that they seem they are not doing that any more as will. Mostly Talk like a Pirate Day is on September 19th as will mostly in the month of September is when I am into fantasy, Medieval things and even pirates since with the Kansas City Renaissance Festival going on that time. Also Talk like a Pirate day is on this month and October is next month as will. Mostly to me that Talk like a Pirate is more of Pirate Day by celebrating things with Pirates as will. Watch a movie with Pirates in it. Today make sure you say AHOY MATEYS and Argh on that day as will. Sail along to the next post soon and for now keep on viewing and say ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...