Friday, August 16, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Rockstar Burgers (Kansas City, Mo)


This is the review for the month of August where it is on RockStar Burgers that is in the warehouse district in Kansas City, Mo that it was a place I did want to go for a while that mostly all urban bar like place with murals in it that is more of a place for the workers to go and the locals. Had the double cheese burger their that it was OK mostly not as big as I thought it would be had a side of tater tots that mostly the burger is like store bought as will. More times to stop by if I am in that area not really any rush or a special trip back to it. Mostly dose open 24th hours after all mostly a lot with working guys close by stop their for lunch. Pretty worn out looking mostly more of a bar that has limited with seating. For Rockstar Burgers 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I will be doing more post's soon for Now Keep on eating and Viewing!   

(Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...