Wednesday, August 7, 2019

500th Post on Blogger


Right now this is the 500th post I did on Blogger that had made it this far since March 2012 when I started on this site. Mostly over the years with reviews as the Independent Food Critic and other kinds of post's that I had been keep on doing them even if it had a limited of views on them. Mostly last year it was 400 in the month of March of that year had the most post in awhile not as much as back in 2012 with 88. Had blog about food and pop culture and any thing I am into at that time like a form of a hobby of some kind. That I had made it to 500 and even more to come that well lead to 600 post's that the ones had viewed my post Thanks for the views keep on viewing them. More post's soon will be posted and for now keep on viewing!

A reminder that I am holding off by ranking up the Top summer movies of this year that pretty much the summer movies are dead. Maybe next year I will do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...