Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Layout 2017


This is the first post in December of this year that happens to be Christmas related that I did my Christmas Layout this year again that I still have the same type of Christmas tree with the train goes around it that is something I always like the train going around a Christmas Tree. Using figures from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer characters. Some of the new things I added are some of the Nightmare Before Christmas figures and a Christmas cabin on the right side that lights up has a incense burner where the smoke comes out from the chimney. Have that light up house that I am placed on the left now This year. Now putting things that are more Christmas then just some random toys only one with that minion holding a rocket. Might be adding more and rearrange some things in my Christmas Layout. Got a video of the train going around it on my Instagram page. Probably do this next year in December as well? Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...