Monday, December 11, 2017

Top 5 Christmas Horror Movies



Going into the scary side of Christmas where I have 5 Christmas Horror movies that they are my pick. The 5 I pick out are the ones I have seen before and don't have any of the Black Christmas's on their since I have not seen them yet. Let you know it is not the best chose but they are my picks of the 5 horror movies to watch around Christmas.

1, Krampus (2015)

2, Gremlins (1984)

3, A Christmas Horror Story (2015)

4, Silent Night Deadly Night (1984)

5, Santa's Slay (2005)

Those are the 5 Christmas movie horrors that I rank up. It is something to watch this time of year for something Scary then just for Halloween to watch Horror movies. More post's soon will be out and Have a Scary Christmas and a Frightening New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...