Thursday, December 14, 2017
Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Cherry 7Up
Feel like I got to share a drink to you in December on a Thursday. It is on Cherry 7Up that is the lemon lime caffeine free drink with a cherry flavor with it as a red or pink color to it. That right now seems to be seasonal during this time of year around Christmas that I noticed that it probably was year round before and now it is a drink to have a Christmas look to it. Do serve it in some restaurants that it is a Lemon Lime drink that is mix with cherry syrup that they call it a Shirley Temple a non alcohol drink for kids that is name after a child actress from the 1930's. Cherry 7 Up dose draw me in during the Christmas season when I see it on shifts during that time of year. That has a Christmas look to it and have it as will and the few drink that I like to have around the Christmas season besides Eggnog. Keep on drinking and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment