Thursday, December 14, 2017

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Cherry 7Up


Feel like I got to share a drink to you in December on a Thursday. It is on Cherry 7Up that is the lemon lime caffeine free drink with a cherry flavor with it as a red or pink color to it. That right now seems to be seasonal during this time of year around Christmas that I noticed that it probably was year round before and now it is a drink to have a Christmas look to it. Do serve it in some restaurants that it is a Lemon Lime drink that is mix with cherry syrup that they call it a Shirley Temple a non alcohol drink for kids that is name after a child actress from the 1930's. Cherry 7 Up dose draw me in during the Christmas season when I see it on shifts during that time of year. That has a Christmas look to it and have it as will and the few drink that I like to have around the Christmas season besides Eggnog. Keep on drinking and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...