Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Layout 2017 Update


This is a bit of a update on my Christmas Layout that the I added somethings to it that are the figures in that upper photo. That the train I had stop working. Had order a new one as will had the one before as display until I got the new one in that is pretty much like the same type as the one I have. It made train sounds and play music like the same with the other one that sounds like singing minion elves. Now the one I have been jacking up on with the locomotive and staying on the tracks that keeping it on the tracks is the hard part I will figure it out with it that I was going to do a video on it going since how it is going might as well just have it as a display I really do like seeing that train go around the tree with the things around it. Besides it dose the same thing any way. Probably be a display as well for now? That I well have a photo of it again on my Instagram of the Christmas tree with the train and some things with it as well. 


Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...