Thursday, December 7, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Pegah's Family Restaurant


This is my review for the month of December of this year. Where it is at Pegah's over on 87th street in Lenexa Kansas that I had ate at the one over on K-7 a few times that Pegah's seem to be restaurants that are appearing on the Kansas side in the Kansas City area. That service basic comfort food. That I had the chicken strips with mashed potatoes and gravy and Mac and Cheese as my side dish. The Chicken strips are mostly seem package and had been frozen like what I get any where the mashed potatoes where OK that it was top with white gravy and the Mac and cheese was find. This place is not really any thing I would rush to that it is something to have basic comfort food. Mostly Bob Evens and IHOP are a bit better then this place and it seems to have mostly locales come their as will and also the service was pretty slow that only had a few staff. For Pegah's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5



Well be doing more post's soon For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...