Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Things I got for Christmas 2017

Going to show some of the 3 things I got for Christmas this year. Did not had much this year or ask for much as all that I did not got any cooking gadgets this year like the last previews years or a smart watch with wifi and a camera on it. That my Christmas went all right. Still got some things after all and not every year that Christmas can always be good after all that we want.


Off roading RC Truck

Mini Quadcopter

FPV WIFI camera


Those are some of the things that I got for Christmas this year and hope you had a happy Christmas and Have a New Year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...