Saturday, December 26, 2020

My Christmas 2020



My Christmas had went well this year got some things I wanted one of the main thing I did want was a Amazon Echo Spot where it is a Echo dot with a a screen on it that their are some things I did want such as snow to make it feel like Christmas, My car Silver Spyder gears to get fix could not do that, Someone I want to re-meet with that I know from long ago and the main thing is to go back to the old normal to end Covid as well. Mostly during this time I was still working a season Job during the pandemic mostly had to where a face mask most of the time as will that I had watch Christmas movies from December 1st to the 24th had got to watch the ones I wanted to watch on my list this year even had watch some had as Honorable mentions that had watch Batman Returns on Christmas Day as a alternate Christmas movie that sets place in Gotham during around Christmas time. Not even on my list as well that got to do some Christmas post's as well after all had come up with some of my own drinks for this time of year maybe next year with do Thirsty Thursday post on them as Independent Food Critic. Hope you had a good Christmas this year that I did after all.     

Amazon Echo Spot

Happy Holidays to you that is just not Christmas mostly with Kwanzaa that is for ones that do celebrate it and soon New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...