Thursday, December 10, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Dear Santa


It is a Thursday where I share a drink to you that it is on Dear Santa that is a recipe from Cool Gear product that is the same with the Claw of the Raven soda that is something if you been bad this year can have away to explain to Santa got a info to read on it as well. If you don't have this plastic can give you a recipe to make it take a 8 Oz glass or cup place 13 oz Club Soda, 2 Oz Grenadine and 1 oz of cream that the first attempt that I made it with half and half cream did not say what type of cream had left it a couple of days in the refrigerator did not work well the 2nd still use half and half cream had it now mostly taste of the Grenadine syrup I added mostly the Club Soda was Canada Dry as the same with the Claw of the Raven I did mostly something to make around this time of year after all. More post's soon well be publish and For now keep on drinking and Keep on Viewing! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...